Acne & Pimple Cream 30 ml
Direction of Usage:
It is safe for all ages, safe to use on face and neck. It is non greasy and gets absorbed easily. For individuals with allergic and senstive skin, we recommend a small skin patch test on a non affected area of skin before full aplication of the product.Before applying this cream wash your face with luke warm water. Apply a thick layer on the skin and allow five minutes for the cream to be absorbed. Do not wash or wipe off. Apply two or three times a day.
- Washing your face gently with oil free soap helps keep your skin clean.
- Resist the urge to pop pimples. Let them break when they are ready, then wash gently.
- Expose your acne to sun light in moderation, but be careful to avoid overexposure.
- Drink an adequate amount of water daily. Too little water can lead to dehydration, which can lead to dead skin cells not naturally falling off or sloughing properly; the end result can be blocked pores, acne.
- Keep your hair off your face – If you have long hair, pull your hair off your face. Your hair contains oils as well, and will contribute to your breakouts.
- Wash your pillow case more frequently. Your face lays on your pillow case every day. Your pillow case absorbs the oils from your skin and reapplies the dirt and oil. Thus causing breakouts. Keep your sheets and pillow cases clean.
- Avoid wearing too much makeup. Leaving makeup products on your skin only contributes to clogging your pores, causing more pimples and blackheads. If you feel you must wear makeup, be sure it is water-based.
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly.
Herbal extracts from Chamomile, Neem, St. John’s Wort and Licorice Root and Tea Tree Oil Vitamin E cream base.